Our Flavour Selection
The CE9/T2 is the same quality design as all other clearomisers but you can change the atomiser head.
How to change the atomiser head on eGo CE9/T2 Clearomiser:
1. Remove the drip tip from the CE9/T2 clearomiser.
2. Unscrew the base from the bottom of the clearomiser tube.
3. Unscrew the replaceable atomiser head from the top of the base assembly and replace with a new atomiser head (don't cut the wires too short).
4. Screw the base assembly back into the tube.
5. Fill with E-Liquid Juice by tilting the clearomizer at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of clearomiser.
6. Do not put E-Liquid into the center tube as it will leak out the bottom of clearomiser.
7. Screw the tip back onto the clearomiser.
8. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the E-Juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping.
9. Screw into the electronic cigarette device and you’re ready to vape.